domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

AITANA'S LANGUAGE LEARNING EXPERIENCES

LANGUAGE BIBLIOGRAPHY

1.     My language learning aims

My learning aims regarding English language have been increasing over time. Generally, I enjoy learning languages because they enable me to communicate all over the world and I feel good when learning them. Moreover, I think it is really interesting to see how languages change every day. Particularly, I would like to be proficient in the use of English language because I want to feel English a native-like language for me and I want to become an English teacher in secondary education.

2.     My language learning history

For English language, I started studying English when I was a child at a language school. I really enjoyed these extra-lessons with my mates and I did quite good, I think that is the reason why I carried on studying English. I have studied English in a language school and school until the end of secondary education. I took the PET exam and I passed it. Then, I studied my diploma and I enrolled in ‘English Studies’ at university.

For other languages, in the case of Valencian, I consider myself as bilingual. It is not a native language for me but I learnt it at school when I was a child, since that point on, I have tried to speak it with friends and in public institutions as much as I can. I took ‘Grau Mitjà’ and I have passed it. In the case of French, I studied it at high-school and I took a A2 level exam, however I did not feel like studying it anymore. So, when I had the chance of choosing a minor language in my university degree, I choose German, I really enjoyed the lessons but, unfortunately, I did not take any exam, but I still think that I want to carry on studying it.

3.     My most significant linguistic and intercultural experiences

I had several intercultural experiences that have enhanced my interest for English language. The most significant one was my Erasmus in Sheffield (UK), I had the chance to experience how feels like living in the country. I learnt a lot about places, people, culture and language. I improved quite a lot because the experience really helped me out to do so. Also, I have travelled around Europe and I have been able to communicate in every country, it is really nice to meet people from different countries and share experiences in the same language. Furthermore, I have enrolled in a Youth Exchange in France last summer. I was able to live and share moments with young people from all around Europe, it was a great experience that, if I had a chance, I want to repeat for sure.

4.     My current language learning priorities


My main priority regarding English language is to feel English like Valencian, this is, it does not matter that I have learnt English by studying, but I really want to feel proficient in its use. I want to learn colloquial and everyday language in order to communicate fluently. Moreover, I would like to take the CPE exam and I want to carry on learning to become an English teacher.




DOSSIER

In this section, you will find all the certificates that prove a certain level in the different languages I have mentioned 


LANGUAGE PASSPORT


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario